Natural Hair Loss Treatments Toronto
The Ludwig Classification to Describe Female Pattern Hair Loss
Minimal thinning that can be camouflaged with hair styling techniques.
Characterized by decreased volume and noticeable widening of the mid-line part.
Describes diffuse thinning, with a see-through appearance on the top of the scalp.
Control Your Hair Loss Before It’s Too Late
Signs Or Symptoms Of Hair Loss
If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms mentioned below please call immediately for a FREE Hair consultation examination and evaluation by an Antech Hair Professional.
- Hair partition starts widening
- Change in Hair texture
- Increase in the amount of Hair Loss
- More than usual Hair Loss while combing/brushing, pillow, blow drying or in shower
- Unusual Hair shedding or profuse Hair Loss
- Hair Loss during pregnancy or after giving child birth
- Hair Loss due to dieting or weight loss
- Excessive dryness, breakage of hair, after perms, straighteners, curlers, & flat irons
Various Causes Of Female Hair Loss
- Side effects of various medications
- Genetics, Hereditary
- Chemically damaged hair
- Stress, ACADEMIC, WORK, LIFE STYLE
- Trauma or Traction of Hair (tight head bands, pony tails, braids)
- Hormone imbalances
- Diet and Nutrition
- Poor scalp hygiene
- Pregency, low Thyroid, Psoriasis, low iron
- Over usage of Styling agents